Myschoolbucks online payment system information
The new online payment system for your student's lunch account is myschoolbucks.com
There is a new myschoolbucks app for your smartphone.
Check your app store. Available for in Itunes and Google Play stores.
MySchoolBucks Parent Guide
Still need assistance? Email Support
Call 1-855-832-5226 Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm (Eastern Time)
Dear Parent or Guardian, USD 345’s Food Service Department is excited to provide you with a convenient and secure online payment service called mySchoolBucks. This website allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find that the lunch lines move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends.
To access this service:
- Go to the district web site at https://www.seamanschools.org
- Click the Food Services link under the Departments section.
- From this website you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, school, and student ID number.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card. You may also make a payment using an e-check.
- Please allow 24 hours before your payment will be posted to your child's account.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. USD 345 will not profit from the use of this site. Please Note: You may fund up to $120 per child, but a family may pay for all of their children on a single transaction.
We are very excited to offer this service and are confident that mySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District. If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to USD 345 Food Services. Please remember to write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about this service, please feel free to contact me at 785-575-8650
Kaye Kabus, SNS, Seaman Food Service Director
Registering for a FREE mySchoolBucks Account
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting my office.
- Go to the district website at https://www.seamanschools.org, then click on /Department/Food Services, click on the link to mySchoolBucks OR go directly to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
Adding Students to Your Account
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
Making a Deposit
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.