• New to the district students include any family that has never had a student attend a USD 345 school, or students that attended but left before the end of the last school year. Progression to the next school not included.

    1. Statment of Understanding and Acceptance

    2. Your child's birth certificate Kansas Statute #72-53,106 (Proof of Identity)

    3. Proof of Residency- Proof of residency will need to be sent or delivered to Brenda Burgett at the Seaman District Office located at 901 NW Lyman Rd, Topeka, Kansas 66608.

    4. Please fill out the Request for Student Transfer Form.  This form is to request transfer to any other school than your home school, or if you are transferring into a Seaman school from another district. This form will need to be submitted every school year.