Parent Access starting Jan. 5, 2016
1. Log in to Powerschool.
2. Select Schoology Parent Access Code to get your access code. Each child will have his or her own access code.
3. Click here to create a parent Schoology account.
4. Enter your Schoology Parent Access Code. It should look similar to this: xxx-xxx-xxx.
5. Fill out the form with your information.
6. Click Register to complete.
Add children to your account
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account.
1. Log in to your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
2. Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
3. Select the option to +Add Child.
4. Enter the Schoology Parent Access Code for the child you'd like to add to your account.
5. The code should look similar to xxx-xxx-xxx.
6. Click on the Use Code button to complete.