Seaman USD 345

2020 Vision - Learning Without Limits

  • Parents of both in-district and out-of-district transfer students must fill out a new request each year.

    Due to budget reductions, Seaman is limiting out-of-district transfers for the 2016-2017 school year. Existing USD #345 transfer students may request to continue at Seaman, but new students will not be accepted. The district will grant exceptions to siblings of current students, but no other new out-of-district transfer requests will be granted.

    If you have questions about the transfer process, contact Theresa Dunham at the Seaman Education Center at 785-575-8600.


    Request for Attendance of School Outside of Student's Residence Boundary

    Any student desiring to attend a school outside the attendance area in which the student resides may do so only with the prior written permission of the Superintendent of Schools.

    Please send completed form to:
    Office of the Superintendent
    901 NW Lyman Rd
    Topeka KS 66608


    Seaman USD 345 Statement of Understanding and Acceptance for Out of District Status

    This form provides parents/guardians and students with the guidelines and policies for enrollment and attendance as a student in the Seaman School District under the designation of out-of-district students.