How to make Schedule Changes for the 2017-18 School Year
Schedule changes will only be granted if:
- The computer did not assign a required class.
- There is an unassigned hour in a student’s schedule.
- The computer assigned a class that the student absolutely does not want and did not have on his/her pre-enrollment form.
- The student has a class with a teacher with whom he/she has received a failing grade in the past or with whom he/she feels there is a major personality conflict.
If you meet the guidelines above and need to make schedule changes or have other registration concerns,please call the school office or attend walk-in enrollment.
** SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL NOT BE MADE IN AUGUST ***
Students with an IEP should not come in for schedule changes.
Instead those students should email their requested schedule changes to Cassie Cowan at email@example.com
*Students may come in any time after their time to enroll, but NOT before the scheduled time.
* Students may also enroll via email according to the schedule above.
The counselors (by alphabet) and email addresses are:
A-G (Grades 10-12)
H-O (Grades 10-12)
P-Z (Grades 10-12)