Instructions for Creating a Schoology Parent Account
1. Log in to Powerschool.
2. Your student's Schoology Access Code will be on the Grades and Attendance page in Powerschool. Copy this code.
3. Create a Schoology account by Clicking here to paste your access code and click continue.
5. Fill out the form with your information.
6. Click Register to complete.
7. Check your email to verify your email address. This will set you up for daily notifications. You can change this to weekly or none within your account.
8. Now you can download the app from your app store and log in with your account information.
Add children to your account
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account.
1. Log in to your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
2. Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
3. Select the option to +Add Child.
4. Enter the Schoology Parent Access Code for the child you'd like to add to your account.
5. The code should look similar to xxx-xxx-xxx.
6. Click on the Use Code button to complete.