Walk-In Enrollment Reminder – July 30
Walk-in enrollment will now take place at Seaman Middle School in order to provide a more efficient and convenient experience for our parents and staff.
Seaman Middle School
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Monday, July 30
If you have completed online enrollment and have paid your fees online, there is no need to attend walk-in enrollment.
- High School Parking Passes available (11:00 am - 7:00 pm at Seaman High School)
- High School Yearbook Signing Party (at Seaman High School, room 902 from 7:00 - 8:30 pm)
- 7th Grade Parent Night & New Student Orientation (6:30 pm @ SMS)
- Freshman & New High School Student Orientation (7:00 pm @ SHS)
- Elementary Sneak Peeks (5:30 pm @ Elementary Buildings)
- First Day of School (K-10)
- Preschool Sneak Peek (2:30 – 5:30 @ MELC)
- First Day of School (11-12)
- First Day of School (Preschool)
- No School – Labor Day
Subscribe to the School Lunch Calendar on your digital device
You can copy and paste this link into most online calendar feeds.
School Communication Update
Due to low readership and our ongoing efforts to improve parent communication and engagement, we will no longer be producing school newsletters. Instead, we will be working to compile all information into Schoology, as a courtesy to parents who wish to find info in one place and one platform for all of their kids.
Through Schoology, parents can receive weekly/daily email newsletters, specific to each student. Parents can also download the Schoology app with info specific to their own student(s).
We really hope this improvement cuts down on the time parents have to spend looking for school news.
Look for instructions on how to sign up for Schoology at parent night, walk-in enrollment, or follow this link. https://www.seamanschools.org/schoology